Monday, July 1, 2019

July 1, 2019 Lunch – Granola, yogurt, and red grapes. Dinner – PPI Blue Corn Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas with Steamed Broccoli and asparagus

July 1, 2019 Lunch – Granola, yogurt, and red grapes.  Dinner – PPI Blue Corn Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas with Steamed Broccoli and asparagus

I did not sleep well.  I got up and read some cases this morning and then went back to sleep until 11:30.  I ate some breakfast for lunch, Granola, yogurt, and red grapes.

Suzette organized the telephones, computer, water and cases for the hearing at 1:00.  Scott, Sammy, Bill, Sally, and Matt came to listen. The hearing lasted until 3:00.

Rahim then brought a check and at 4:15 I went to the Candy Store and picked up the rent check.

After taking them to the bank I went home and rested and watched the news and ate the PPI Bun Cha Gio.

I then packed for Dallas and when Suzette came we rested until 8:00 when we heated some of the PPI Blue Corn Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas and we steamed Broccoli and asparagus.



I diced a tomato, some lettuce, and some onion that we garnished the heated enchiladas with.  Suzette added dabs of sour cream and fetched two bottles of Negra Modelo.

Willy came a bit after 8:00 and ate some enchiladas also.  Suzette also fetched the clementine cake she made and we ate slices of it.

I good hearing and delicious enchiladas were the highlights of today.

We packed and got ready for our trip to Dallas tomorrow.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment