Tuesday, December 29, 2020

December 28, 2020 Lunch – Chicken Noodle Soup. Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry with Rice

 December 28, 2020 Lunch – Chicken Noodle Soup. Dinner – PPI Chicken Curry with Rice

Today the food was not very interesting but the Market was a star.  On Sunday the British and EU reaches agreement on Brexit and In the U.Sl President Trump signed the $900 billion Covid Relief Bill . That set the market up for a jump and it occurred simultaneously around the world.  Yeh Dow ended up over 200 points and my portfolio was up 1 ½ % to a new all time high by a full 1%.

For lunch I used some of the PPI boiled chicken left from the chicken boiled to make the curry to made a quick soup.  I add dehydrated chicken stock, three kinds of Oriental noodles (rice, wheat, and bean thread) to the pot.  I then added 1 shallot minced, 1 baby Bok Choy diced, 1 heaping T. of white miso, two portobello mushrooms sliced, and 3 oz. of chicken. After simmering for thirty minutes, I ate a bowl garnished with sliced green onion, hoisin, and a squeeze of lime.


At 4:00 I rode two miles on my bike into a strong 16 mph wind which made me feel the exercise because this was the warmest day of the year.

When I returned home I showered and started a cup of rice and made a peanut butter and orange marmalade open faced sandwich and a cup of tea that I ate during a 2 hour phone conference.

Suzette and I had discussed dinner in the morning and agreed to heat up the PPI Chicken Curry, so at 5:15 I started a cup of basmati rice.

Suzette had fetched the curry and chopped peanuts and fetched some shaved coconut, so when. Finished my call at 7:40 the curry, rice, peanuts, and coconut were ready to eat.  Suzette went to bed early at 8:00, but I stayed up until 11:30.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment