Thursday, December 3, 2020

December 2, 2020 Lunch – PPI Chicken Noodle Soup with greens. Dinner – PPI Penne Pasta and chicken in cream sauce with Italian Sweet Sausage and asparagus.

December 2, 2020 Lunch – PPI Chicken Noodle Soup with greens. Dinner – PPI Penne Pasta and chicken in cream sauce with Italian Sweet Sausage and asparagus.

  I stayed in bed until 8:30. I then made my usual breakfast of granola, yogurt, blueberries, banana slices, and milk and worked until 10:30 when I took my shower and dressed. I went to the computer at 11:00 and listened to the seminar on business divorce until 11:00.

I then bought 200 shares of Square .  Today was a down day until late in the day with the Dow ending up about 50 points and the NASDAQ ending down over 10 points. I had the worst day in a week but still managed a gain of my portfolio of .4%. A gain is a gain, so no regrets.

For lunch I heated up the bowl of chicken noodle soup left from yesterday, but I wanted some greens in it so I went to the garden and picked a handful of kale, arugula, and Chard .  I destemmed the leaves and added them to the boiling soup and in a couple of minutes the vegetables were cooked and I poured the soup into my lotus soup bowl and enjoyed a hearty soup with greens.



After lunch I thawed the four Italian sweet sausages I bought 

I attended a hearing telephonically from 2:00 until 3:00 when Luke called and we talked for almost an hour. 

I then walked to Kit Carson Park and back without pills or pain. 

When I returned I made a hot buttered rum without the rum.

Suzette arrived on after I returned.  We decided to cut the sausage into 1“ sections and sautéd them with diced asparagus and diced tomatoes from our garden.  I sliced slices of Pecorino and lay them on the top of the Pyrex baking dish full of the chicken and Penne in cream sauce and Suzette heated it in the microwave.  We then added the sautéed ingredients to the heated leftover pasta.




  Suzette opened a rose’ and poured glasses. We enjoyed the amazing pasta dish. 

Later I made whipped cream and ate a bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a dash of cognac. While we watched Another episode of the Great British Baking Show and went to bed at 9:00.

Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment