Wednesday, December 23, 2020

December 22, 2020 Lunch – 2000 Vietnam No. 21 at Willy’s Dinner – PPI Leg of Pork in Tomatillo Sauce with Refried Black Beans served on PPI Spinach and Tomato Couscous

 December 22, 2020 Lunch – 2000 Vietnam No. 21 at Willy’s  Dinner – PPI Leg of Pork in Tomatillo Sauce with Refried Black Beans served on PPI Spinach and Tomato Couscous  

Today included no cooking today and very little activity in the market but a full day of activity.  

At 10:00 I drove to Corrales with my Tim Prythero Dairy Queen to get one of the fallen neon lights glued back on and pick up my cleaned B. J. O. Nordfeldt “Portrait of a man in a red sweater”.

Ari was kind enough to glue the small neon fixture back onto the Dairy Queen while I waited.

I then drove to 2000 Vietnam to pick up two No. 21’s and drove to Willy’s for lunch.  We ate on his apartment’s outside balcony sitting ten feet apart with a steady sustained South breeze.  No 21 is our favorite,  the menu has changed and old No. 21 is now new No. 31, but when I call in my order I tell them my name and they know I am ordering old No. 21.


A
After lunch I arrived home at 1:30 and immediately entered a 2 ½ hour phone call with the Skipti group.

Suzette arrived at 5:30 and we decided to not cook.  We heated about three cups of the PPI Leg of Pork in Tomatillo Sauce with Refried Black Beans and served it on a pile of re-heated PPI Spinach and Tomato Couscous with a toasted flour tortilla.

It was an incredibly filling dinner and we went to bed full and happy.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment