Wednesday, December 23, 2020

December 23, 2020. Lunch – PPI No. 21 from 2000 Vietnam. Dinner – PPI Grilled Lamb Riblets on Couscous with a salad for me and a lamb salad for Suzette with a tzatziki

 December 23, 2020. Lunch – PPI No. 21 from 2000 Vietnam. Dinner – PPI Grilled Lamb Riblets on Couscous with a salad for me and a lamb salad for Suzette with a tzatziki

  I spent most of the day relaxing in my pajamas.  I ate the rest of the 2000 Vietnam No. 21 left from yesterday’s lunch at 2:30.

Jim and Diane brought by a bottle of Bertrand Cotes de Provence Rose and Cynthia brought by an assortment of cookies.

At 5:00 Suzette arrived and we watched the news for a while and then decided to combine the PPI grilled lamb rib-lets into a salad for a Suzette and to heat them with the PPI Couscous and a side salad.

I sliced and diced a tomato and ¼ cucumber, and sliced several thin slices of red onion. Suzette spun red lettuce and heated the lamb rib-lets and Couscous in the microwave.

We used the PPI tzatziki as a dressing.  I added about 1 ½ T. of olive oil to it to stretch and thin it.





I drank the last of a bottle of Chianti and Suzette drank the last glass f the Trader Joe’s  Oakville Platinum Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.

Suzette may have put her finger on our lack of desire to cook when she said, “We seem to be taking a holiday from the massive amount of food we usually cook for our Christmas open house.

After dinner Suzette drank a small glass of cognac and I drank a small glass of Calvados and we ate two Belgium chocolates.

We watched an interesting Nova program titled “Pluto and Beyond” about the astronomical discoveries in the last few years by the Pioneer space craft launched in 2006.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment