Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November 20, 2019 Lunch – East Ocean. Dinner – PPI BBQ Pork Ribs with Baked Potato and Steamed Broccoli

November 20, 2019 Lunch – East Ocean.  Dinner – PPI BBQ Pork Ribs with Baked Potato and Steamed Broccoli

I watched Gordon Sonland’s testimony for a while and worked on my new corporate client’s case.  Then I worked until 12:30 and drove to East Ocean for lunch with Mike .  He ordered his favorite, Kung Pao Chicken. I ordered my favorite, Fried Tofu with Mixed Vegetables.  We each ordered the dinner portion and boxed about half to take home for another meal.

I went to my doctor’s appointment and like President Trump, I was in perfect health.

I then went home and soaked the fruit cake I had recently bought at Costco with rum and then researched the law for my new divorce case on spousal support and separate property.

When Suzette arrived around 5:15 she wanted to eat the thawed ribs.  I baked four potatoes and separated broccoli flowerets from the stalk and put them into the steamer with some water.  I also chilled a bottle of Marvel French Rose.


When the potatoes were ready, Suzette Steamed the broccoli and heated the ribs and I opened the Rose and poured two glasses of it.

Suzette also heated some BBQ sauce.

We had a great dinner while we watched the impeachment hearings and the democratic debates.

We also ate some of the fruit cake.

We went to bed at 9:30.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment