Monday, November 11, 2019

November 11, 2019 Lunch – PPI Eggplant Parmigiana, spaghetti, and Spinach. Dinner – PPI Roast Pork with Spinach Couscous

November 11, 2019 Lunch – PPI Eggplant Parmigiana, spaghetti, and Spinach. Dinner – PPI Roast Pork with Spinach Couscous

This was a very productive day.  I started with a bowl of granola, yogurt, and tropical fruit salad.



I got a contract drafted for a new corporate client.

Then I filed a pleading in a water case and revised another pleading in another case and organized the three exhibits for the second pleading.

I prepared lunch at noon. I made a plate that replicated our Friday night dinner, a layer of fresh spinach on the bottom of a pasta bowl with a layer of spaghetti on top of that covered with some spaghetti sauce and then a layer of eggplant Parmigiana and a little more spaghetti sauce.  It was a lot of food.  I drank a glass of Barbera di Asti with it chilled with ice cubes.


After lunch I finished filing the second pleading and then rode my bike the 4 mile short loop.

When I returned home I paid bills and then revised the lease for the new tenant, which took until 5:15, when Suzette arrived.

She was hungry and I was not.  I made a hot buttered rum and had a cocktail with her.  Then Suzette heated the rest of the eggplant and some spaghetti sauce and opened a bottle of Chateau Roudier and ate a lovely dinner.  We watched the news until the Antiques Roadshow came on at 7:00 and then watched it, although we switched to the Seattle V. San Francisco football game occasionally.  I heated the PPI roasted pork tenderloin with some spinach Couscous and PPI green beans and also drank a glass of the 2015 Chateau Roudier (Trader Joe’s $12.99).

 Suzette went to bed at 8:30 and I stayed up to watch the football game, which became a classic with both teams tied 24 to 24 at the end of regulation.  It became even more interesting in overtime with both clubs having several opportunities to win.  San Francisco missed a field goal that would have won the game and then Seattle won the game with a field goal with 4 seconds left in overtime.

Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment