Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February 5, 2019 Lunch – Indian food at Wake for Sadrudin. Dinner – Iceberg Wedge Salad and PPI Beef and Duck Pepper Steak and Forbidden Black Rice

February 5, 2019 Lunch – Indian food at Wake for Sadrudin.  Dinner – Iceberg Wedge Salad and PPI Beef and Duck Pepper Steak and Forbidden Black Rice

This was a day with four small meals.  At 8:00 a.m. I a bowl of granola, yogurt, milk, tropical fruit salad and blueberries.

I went to my doctor’s appointment at 10:00.  At 12:00 I went home and worked a bit and was pleased to see the Market was up again.  As it turned out my portfolio increased 1% today, regaining almost ½ of the loss incurred since the beginning of last year.  Perhaps this time I will get off the roller coaster nearer the top before I suffer another 20% drop like last year.

I then put on a suit and went to the lunch for the family of Sadrudin.  I was able to meet his family and was served a lunch of Biryani rice and a Indian noodle dish with raisins.


A little after 2:00 I went home.

At 5:00 I took a walk and afterwards I made a mayonnaise, sweet relish, catsup, and olive oil dressing and ate a wedge of lettuce dressed with the dressing.


Suzette came home at 6:00 and at 7:00 we watched the State of the Union speech while I ate the last of the Beef and Duck Pepper Steak and Forbidden Black Rice from Saturday night’s dinner.

I enjoyed this rather diverse array of food.

I will pursue a Mediterranean diet like Billy and Elaine follow.

Bon Appeti






No comments:

Post a Comment