Thursday, February 28, 2019

February 27, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s. Dinner – PPI Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Pumpkin and Potatoes

February 27, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s. Dinner – PPI Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Pumpkin and Potatoes

I ate granola, fruit salad, and yogurt for breakfast.

I met with Tom Crow about some future investment ideas at 10:00.

After we finished at 11:30 I drove to Padilla’s and ordered a Chile Relleno plate.  The prices have been raised slightly, about $.35 for the Chile Relleno Plate, so negligibly.


I enjoyed my lunch and ate most of it.  I asked for sopapillas to be served after my meal, so they were super hot. I filled them with a bit of honey/syrup.  Fluffy fried dough with honey.  What could be better?

I receive weekly flyers, usually on Tuesday from the five major local supermarket companies.  Today was the beginning of Smith’s $.88/lb. asparagus special.  I went and bought two bunches for $1.81.

Suzette wanted blueberries and recalled that Sprouts had 6 oz. plastic containers on sale for $1.50 each, so drove to Sprouts and bought three plus a lb. of fresh rock fish, broccoli crowns for $.98/lb., raw almonds for 3.99/ lb., 3 avocados for $1.00, green onions, cilantro, yogurt, vanilla ice cream, and tofu.

I drove home talked to Johal for an hour and then rode three miles.  It was sunshine and 62 degrees at 4:00 when I rode.

I watched the news when I returned riveted on the public testimony by Micheal Cohen and then went to meditate from 6:00 until almost 7:00.

When I returned home Suzette was heating the PPI Pork and Sauerkraut and boiling a large pot of potatoes and pumpkin meat.
After the potatoes and pumpkin were cooked Suzette mashed them with some cream and plated pasta bowls simply with a pile of mash covered with spoonfuls of pork and sauerkraut.

We drank beers with dinner.

After some more news, we went to bed.

Bon Appetit






No comments:

Post a Comment