Thursday, January 24, 2019

January 24, 2019 Chinese as far as the eye can see. Lunch – East Ocean. Dinner – PPI Fried Rice with clams, fried tofu and mixed vegetables

January 24, 2019 Chinese as far as the eye can see. Lunch – East Ocean. Dinner – PPI Fried Rice with clams, fried tofu and mixed vegetables

The day started again with granola, fruit salad and yogurt, my favorite bio- dynamic breakfast because it does not contain milk.

I met Robert Pidcock for lunch at East Ocean and we split an order of Fried Tofu and Mixed Vegetables.  There was even some left that I boxed and took home.

Suzette came home tired after another ten hour day and did not want to prepare a meal, so before I went to meditate, we decided to not cook.  I had a snack of a melted Iberico cheese sandwich and a chopped chicken liver sandwich with hot tea.

When I returned home I brought in the new box of vegetables and rice from today’s lunch. Suzette decided to stir fry all the PPI clams, tofu, vegetables and rice, so we ended up having a simple but delicious hot dinner and I enjoyed Chinese for the third time.  When I lived alone when I was single in my twenties I would make a dinner of stir fried rice with vegetables and a meat every night.  Sort of my stir fried days instead of my salad days.

Meditation was particularly good tonight. A new person named Wesley attended for the first time who was a very solid meditator.  We had a great meditation.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment