Thursday, January 17, 2019

January 17, 2019 Lunch – Sashimi Dinner – PPI Enchiladas, Posole and avocado crema




I ate two 1/3 slices of whole wheat bagel spread with cream cheese, white onion slices, old Lax slices, and capers.

Then for lunch I cut up the last ¼ lb. of tuna, the last of the octopus tentacle, and some more old Lax.  The Lax has become somewhat more dry and can pick up the soy wasabi sauce a bit.

I made a wasabi and soy dipping sauce and a cup of green tea and heated the PPI Mapo Dofu and red rice did filled a small Chinese bowl with pickled, sliced ginger.



I ate all the seafood and some rice band picked shiitake mushroom slices and strands of wood ear out of the Mapo Dofu as I ate.

I rode my bike at 3:30 north to Central and then south to Marquez and back home, a distance of three to four miles.

When I returned home, I made a cup of hot chocolate and then a peanut butter and honey open face sandwich on toasted nine grain bread.

Suzette arrived home a bit after 6:00 and we quickly decided to heat the PPI enchiladas and Posole.  There was one small avocado left and Suzette asked me to make avocado crema, which I did and I fetched beers from the fridge.

So in a matter of minutes we had an interesting hot meal.

The market was went up again today.  I have now gained back ½ of the loss from the starting balance at the beginning of last year when the mandatory distribution is taken into consideration.  Pretty depressing when viewed from a macro viewpoint.

We watched the news and went to bed a bit after 8:00.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment