Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 18, 2018 Lunch – Vietnam 2000. Dinner – Bacon and Potato Scrambled Eggs.

December 18, 2018 Lunch – Vietnam 2000. Dinner – Bacon and Potato Scrambled Eggs.


I felt ill today and lackluster.  I finished editing the water case document again.  Then I received a message from Peter Eller regarding stolen art and recommended we discuss it over lunch.  Peter came by around 11:30 and I drove us to Vietnam 2000, because I did not want to eat an entire meal. I ordered the appetizer sized small bowl of pho with a sliced beef meatball floating in it.  Here is the picture.



Peter ordered stir fried egg noodles with chicken.  He loved the dish and I ate a couple of bites of vegetable and noodles.  Peter put soy, sriracha, hoisin and fish sauce on his noodles, ate about ½ and boxed the rest for his dinner.  Here is his dish.


We  also shared a pot of tea.



We discussed briefly the investigation of the allegedly stolen art and I promised to look into the bona fide purchaser for value question.

When I returned home I looked briefly at that issue but felt ill, so lay down and napped until 4:00.

At 4:15 I forced myself to walk around the block.  When I returned home I collapsed into a chair by the fireplace and watched the news.  The big news of the day was the judge in Michael Flynn’s plea portion of his case questioning the no jail time deal Mueller offered Flynn.

Also, today a scathing complaint was filed by the Atty. General of New York against the Trump Foundation to force it into liquidation.

Perhaps also important was the discovery of the Letter of Intent signed personally by Trump for the Moscow Trump Tower.  It will be interesting to see if it mentions anything about relief from sanctions as a condition for financing.

I could not cook, but had to eat to keep up my energy, so when Suzette arrived after shopping at Costco, she made scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and potatoes.  I ate a small plate with glasses of Clamato juice to get some protein into my body.

Even though I sat in front of the fireplace, I was chilled, so we decided that I would sleep in the back bedroom that is heated with an electric baseboard heater to a temperature of about 70 degrees.

Suzette moved some of my pillows and at 8:30 I lay down and read a bit and then went to bed.  It is so much more comfortable to be warm. I can not describe how pleasant it is to be away from the bone chilling cold in the rest of the house.

Suzette said she may join me if she gets cold.

At 2:00 a.m. oI am lying in bed blogging without any ill effect of the cold. Heaven.

Bon Appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment