Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August 15, 2018 Breakfast – PPI Chile Relleno, Beans, and Eggs. Dinner – PPI Scallops Provençal with Spinach

August 15, 2018 Breakfast – PPI Chile Relleno, Beans, and Eggs. Dinner – PPI Scallops Provençal with Spinach

This one of those rare days with no cooking or shopping.

Since I did not ride today, I did not eat a quick early breakfast at 7:30, but instead waited until 9:30.

I decided to eat the PPI Chile Relleno and Beans from Monday’s lunch at Padilla’s.  I put it on a plate and heated it on the sensor reheat function in the microwave.  While the Relleno was heating I fried two eggs over easy and made a cup of green tea. Here are a couple of pictures.



I was uncomfortable from all the green Chile so at 1:00 I drank a Modelo Especial beer as I helped Aaron with a project.

At 3:30 I ate a few bites of Mapo Dofu before driving to the bank.

Before I went to meditate at 5:45, I heated the PPI Scallops Provencal and spinach from dinner several days ago on a bed of Couscous.



Suzette arrived a bit after 5:00 hungry, so she heated a plate of Mapo Dofu.

When I returned at 7:00 I asked a Suzette if she was still hungry and she said, “No.”

So there was no need to cook dinner.

Around 8:30 I ate several slices of  Manchego cheese and then a few slices of Brie on buttered pieces of Swedish hardbread (knaeckebrod).

As I said, a rather uneventful food day, ther than eating a Chile Relleno for breakfast and a beer for lunch.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment