Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 9, 2018 Lunch – Amerasia. Dinner – Sautéed Pork Chop with Potatoes Savoyard and green beans

January 9, 2018 Lunch – Amerasia. Dinner – Sautéed Pork Chop with Potatoes Savoyard and green beans

I worked from 8:00 to 10:30.  When the mail arrived I took the checks to the bank and then stopped at Amerasia for my two favorite dim sum; BBQ pork filled steamed buns and tofu stuffed with poached minced wood ear and shitake mushrooms. There are two good dim sum restaurants in Albuquerque, Amerasia and Ming Dynasty.

After lunch I visited Ron in the Lovelace Rehab Hospital.  He seems to be fine and said he should be released in a day or two.

After visiting Ron, at around 12:30 I went to the Law Library to research bankruptcy law.

I went home around 2:15 and napped from 2:30 to 4:20.

I got dressed  and rode to the nature center and returned at around 5:30.

Suzette came home a little after 6:00.  We discussed dinner and decided to sauté a pork chop and re-heat the PPI Potatoes Savoyard and green beans.




I chilled and then opened a bottle of 2015 Crayon French Rose’.

I ate slices of Stilton with ruby port and then We ate chocolate covered peanuts after dinner.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment