Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018 Lunch – Salad. Dinner – PPI Corn beef, apple, and Sauerkraut with mashed Potatoes

January 8, 2018 Lunch – Salad.  Dinner – PPI Corn beef, apple,  and Sauerkraut with mashed Potatoes

The only dish I made today was oatmeal for breakfast, with a diced gala apple, and a handful of golden sultanas

I found the last two heads of romaine lettuce in the vegetable crisper in the fridge, so I diced 1 head of romaine for lunch and added 1 Roma tomato diced, 1/3 of a cucumber sliced, 1 avocado diced, two radishes sliced, the last two oz. of liverwurst diced, about a dozen olives, 1 pickled egg, and thinly sliced red onion.  I toasted two slices of Fano baguette and melted slices of Jarlsberg cheese onto them in the microwave for 16 seconds.

After lunch I went to the bank and stopped at Lowe’s for milk.

Then at 3:30 I rode to Rio Bravo.

I had no idea what to do for dinner but Suzette did,  “We will eat the PPI corn beef, apples, and Sauerkraut and with mashed potatoes.”

There was very little I could add except, “I will steam some green beans.”

I fetched 2 Modelo Especials from the garage.



After dinner we finished off the Buffet’s candy Sandy gave us for Christmas.  Such lovely candy.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment