Saturday, April 28, 2018

April 28, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vichyssoise. Dinner – Lynn’s Party

April 28, 2018 Lunch – PPI Vichyssoise.  Dinner – Lynn’s Party

Today I made tropical fruit salad in the morning with papaya, pineapple, mangos, oranges, and a bit of lime juice.  I ate a
bowl of it with granola for breakfast.

For lunch I went to the garden and picked five stalks of chives and sliced them into thin rounds that I used to garnish bowls of Vichyssoise.

Then I drove to the new location on Albuquerque Water Gardens and bought five small gold fish and three bundles of oxygenating plants.

At 4:00 I went to Park Plaza for Lynn’s birthday party.  The food was prepared by Ed (gazpacho with chopped cucumbers, green onions and halved grape tomatoes that was very delicious).  Michel made deviled eggs with fresh eggs laid by her Bantam chickens.  There were trays of charcuterie  and Petit Basque and Manchego.  They bought a house in Santa Fe. And are fixing it up.

I came home at 7:40, watched some PBS and hockey and then went to bed.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment