August 31, 2026 Breakfast - Granola Lunch - Chicken Pot pie from The Greenhouse Bistro. Dinner - BLT Sandwiches with tomato Mayo and bread and butter pickles
I spent the morning at my desk after I ate granola with peaches, blueberries, yogurt, and milk editing a pleading.
Then at 1:00 Tonya came to look at my art collection and discuss consigning my Christo to her Gallery for sale. She was incredibly knowledgable and excited about many of my art works, which made me happy.
After 2 hours of mostly looking at art, we worked out an agreement for me to appoint her gallery to sell my Christo.
Suzette arrived around 3:00 while Tonya was drafting the agreement and brought home a chicken Pot Pie made at her Greenhouse Bistro in Los Lunas.
Neither of us had eaten, so we each ate a slice of the still warm pot pie for lunch.
No discussed needed, but at 6:32 I received a call from Todd reminding me that our weekly meditation was starting, so I meditated while Suzette fried six slices of thick cut bacon and sliced some tomatoes from our garden and one from the store, tore some leaves of lettuce, sliced 1/2 avocado, and mixed several of the small orange cherry tomatoes with Mayo and herbs and fetched the jar of homemade sweet bread and butter pickles.
She also opened a bottle of chilled Red Tail Ridge Pinot noir rose’ produced ob the west side of Lake Seneca in the Finger Lakes Region of New York. It was fabulous. I think I bought six bottles and this is the second or third bottle we have drunk and we love it. We drink a lot of Pinot Noir rose and the thing I like about this wine is its charity and crispness. It does not have any of that musty aftertaste that so many California wines have.
After dinner Suzette heated small bowls of the peach cobbler she made last night that we ate with scoops of Kroger Artisanal Vanilla Ice cream and the last glass of Vara’s amazing Late harvest Albariño produced with California grapes. It does not express any Botrytis notes but it is intensely sweet.
I drafted wills after dinner. When I finished at 9:30, I went to bed.
Bon Appetit


No comments:
Post a Comment