September 16, 2026 Breakfast - Steak, Potato, Mushroom And cheese Omelet with toast. Lunch - Sautéed Pork Chop and Lamb chops with sautéed Vegetable Medley Snack - Cheese on bread
I slept until 9:00. Then at 9:30 I made a Steak, Potato, Mushroom And cheese Omelet with toast for breakfast.
I then completed the extensive blog for yesterday by 12:30.
I missed meeting Suzette for wine and oysters at Le Gelys and joining her and Elaine for the Wednesday shopping market in Sanaray’s center.
I showered and dressed around 1:30 and then began a review of the Maison des Vins de Bandol for submission to Trip Advisor, which I promised the manager of the Maison.
At 2:30 I chopped onion, red bell pepper, eggplants, and tomatoes for Billy, who was fixing pork chops, lamb chops, and the vegetable medley for lunch and opened a bottle of 2023 Domaine Lou Capelan red wine we bought yesterday at the winery. It had a strong acidity that went with the lamb better than the first bottle of Cotes de Nuits Burgundy we opened.
When lunch was ready around 3:30 we ate on the patio with slices of the Parisian country style baguette to absorb the flavored olive oil left from the sautéed meat and vegetables.
After lunch we rested and worked on the puzzle and read until 7:30 when we walked to the west end on our street to the location of the house where Thomas Mann lived in 1933.
Then I completed my article on the Maison Des Vins and submitted it to Trip Advisor.
We worked on the puzzle with Elaine and Suzette and then we all read until 9:15 when I blogged this entry.
The market went up and then down when the fed announced a .25% rate increase in the fed rate.
Bon Appetit


















No comments:
Post a Comment