Tuesday, September 1, 2026

September 1, 2026 Breakfast - Granola. Lunch - Fried Dumplings with Egg noodles, mushrooms, Onion, and steak. Dinner - Leftover Chicken pot pie with Sautéed Chard, pinon nuts, and dried cherries DDay minus 1

September 1, 2026 Breakfast - Granola. Lunch - Fried Dumplings with Egg noodles, mushrooms, Onion, and steak. Dinner - Leftover Chicken pot pie with Sautéed Chard, pinon nuts, and dried cherries  DDay minus 1

I worked from 2:30 to 4:30. Then drank a cup of chai and went back to bed and slept until 8:00.


I ate a bowl of granola with milk, peaches, blueberries, and yogurt.




I edited the Notice of Appeal and filed it in the morning and worked on the Docketing statement until 12:30 when stopped to fix lunch. I wanted to eat the leftover stir fried noodles with steak from last night, but there was not much of it so I fried six dumplings in the leftover bacon grease from last night’s BLT bacon frying and added about 2 oz. each of sliced mushrooms and red onion and when everything seemed cooked, I added the leftover stir fried noodles, green chili, and steak.


I also mixed garlic chili paste, sesame oil, and soy and then added two green onions sliced into thin ringlets. It was a great lunch.







After lunch I made a Vietnamese iced coffee and pushed to finish editing the docketing statement.



Then I finished two wills and the docketing statement and electronically filed the docketing statement in the court of Appeals around 4:30 and sent copies of the Notice of Appeal and Docketing statement to all the lawyers listed for service by 5:30. 


I then drove to the bank, the library, finally Costco to pick up prescription refills. I returned home at 6:45 just in time to mince three small shallots, three small sweet chili peppers.


At 7:00 I made a gin and tonic and sat down to watch Finding Your Roots. Willy arrived and Suzette heated slices of pot pie and stir fried the spun chard with dried cherries, and pinon nuts. Suzette fetched a bottle of chilled Faustino Rivera Uclea Albariño from the garage fridge and poured glasses of it.



We enjoyed dinner and then called Luke and talked to him for a bit.


When Willy left around 8:45 I packed my grip and by 9:30 we started looking for our wills, which we never found and Suzette went to bed around 10:00.


I stayed up to blog and finish my gin and tonic and then drank a cup of chai with collagen and finally went to bed around 11:30.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment