Monday, March 4, 2024

March 4, 2024 Lunch -Beef Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner - Hamburger steak

 March 4, 2024 Lunch -Beef Miso Noodle Soup. Dinner - Hamburger steak

Today was relaxing.


I started with granola with milk, and yogurt and blueberries.


Then at 1:30 I made a pot of Beef Noodle Miso Soup with 2 Quarts of water, Knorr beef bouillon, dried seaweed, tofu, lots of bok Choy, sirloin steak, sliced mushrooms, sliced onion, and red miso. I used wheat boodles, rice vermicelli noodles, and Japanese udon noodles.




I flavored the finished soup with cilantro and hoisin sauce. And ate 2 1/2 bowls.


I finished eating at 3:00 and lay down to rest I slept until Suzette came home atb5:00 and then she lay down and I went back to sleep until 6:00 when I walked around the block and enjoyed seeing the daffodils blooming.




When I returned at 6:30 Suzette was up and cooking Dnner of a hamburger with Sautéed Butternut squash  and broccoli.




I opened a bottle of 2019 Kirkland St. Emillon Grand Cru that Suzette and I agreed was too young because it lacked any depth of flavor.


It was a lovely dinner and we finished it with squares of milk chocolate and the last of the wine and a sniffer of cognac with cookies.




I enjoyed this relaxing day.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment