Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 22, 2024 Breakfast - Vietnamese Sweet roll. Lunch - Fried Fish Flet

March 22, 2024 Breakfast - Vietnamese Sweet roll. Lunch - Fried Fish Flet

Dinner - Chicken Pasta Carbonara


Today I was transitioning back home.


I rested in bed at Spanish trail and took the milk and sugar from the breakfast tray and asked Adaliya to bring me a cup of tea.



Then  1:00 my lunch( was served and zsuzette arrived to transport me home.


Lunch was two fried fish filets, a piece of bread, and French Fries.  I ate one fish filet and Suzette ate the other smeared with tartare sauce wrapped in the piece of bread and the French Fries.




Then we left the hospital. When we got home Henry and Richard were there and Henry helped me into the house.  We talked for a few minutes and ten they left and I watch NCAA basketball games until dinner.


Suzette combined the PPI roasted chicken with thee leftover  ate that with a sip of Falerio Italian white wine for the first decent in a week.


I went t bed after dinner.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment