Monday, March 11, 2024

March 11, 2024 Lunch - Mung bean sprout, Gravad lax, red onion, and goat cheese omelet Dinner - Spaghetti with asparagus, yellow squash, chicken in olive oil and vegetable broth

March 11, 2024 Lunch - Mung bean sprout, Gravad lax, red onion, and goat cheese omelet Dinner - Spaghetti with asparagus, yellow squash, chicken in  olive oil and vegetable broth


I had a weird food day. I did not eat until 3:00 perhaps because we ate so much food at Jeff and Jeanette’s pot luck.


I was able to file a pleading one of my cases by successfully utilizing a pdf compression program which Potok most the morning and part of the afternoon.


I made an omelet with the remaining mung bean sprouts, some red onion, some Gravad lax, goat cheese and two eggs.  The result was a little salty and when it hit my stomach I had violent stomach pains and my gut guardians reacted to what Suzette later suggested were the too old bean sprouts and I had a diarrhea experience.


Afterwards I went to bed and rested until 7:30 when Suzette cooked a very light pasta dish with fresh asparagus, yellow squash slices, chicken meat, and tomato served in a vegetable and olive oil broth.


I drank a small glass of Kirkland Sauvignon Blanc with dinner and then waited for the verdict from my gut.




My gut must have approved because I did not suffer any further stomach ache.


The only other thing I ate today was an oatmeal cookie spread with peanut butter at 11:00 when I took my nightly pills.


The big news today for me was the court that sentenced Peter Navarro to 4 months. In jail for disregarding a Congressional subpoena ordered him to jail on March 19.


Of course also interesting was the testimony by Trump’s chauffeur that he helped load boxes into Trump’s private plane on the day that FBI agents were going to Mar y Lago to look for classified documents.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment