Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 26, 2019 Lunch – Cesar Salad Dinner – Book Club

September 26, 2019 Lunch – Cesar Salad   Dinner – Book Club

Breakfast was wonderful.  I made an omelet with the PPI julienned eggplant and yellow squash plus white beech mushrooms and thinly sliced green onions with two egg whites and 1 whole egg. I also fried two strips of thick cut bacon.  I ate a great breakfast.







I then rode three or four miles and showered and met with Shahin.

At 12:30 I made a Cesar salad with Romaine, grated Pecorino Romano cheese, croutons, a diced tomato, three sliced green onions, and ¼ diced large avocado.  I dressed it with the great Cesar salad dressing I made two days ago with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and smoked anchovies.


At 4:45 I went to meditate and returned at 6:00, had a drink and then grabbed a bottle of 2016 De Ponte Dundee Hills Pinot Noir .

Charlie drove us to Keith’s house n Ridgecrest.  I ate Fritos and peanut M&Ms at book club. Mothered was a broad difference of opinion, but I loved the House Full of Dawn by N. Scott Momaday that won the 1969:Pulitzer Price.

I recommend it.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment