Wednesday, September 25, 2019

September 25, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s dinner – PPI Padilla Mexican food

September 25, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s  dinner – PPI Padilla Mexican food

I slept until 7:45, then worked for a while and then ate yogurt, milk, granola, and ½ peach diced.

Then I walked to Modern General and met Amy and Luke until 10:30.

We then walked back home so I got a mile walk in for the day.

I was tired but showered and felt better.  I had suggested going to lunch at Padilla’s at 12:15.

I picked up Willy at noon and we drove to Padilla’s.

Luke went with Amy shopping after we returned from Modern General and met us at Padilla’s.

It was great having the family together for lunch.  I ordered my usual, Chile’s Rellenos.  Amy ordered two chicken tacos.  Luke ordered cheese enchiladas and Willy ordered a combination plate with a taco, a tamale, and a cheese enchilada.  None of us could finish our lunches, so I boded all the leftovers and took it home.

                                                              Cheese Enchiladas
Combo

                                                             Chile Relleno

Chicken Tacos

Suzette came home at 1:45 sick and we decided to not drive to Santa Fe for the “To the Trade” tasting at the Chile and Wine Festival.

We rested and then ate the leftover Padilla’s Mexican food for dinner.



Today was the beginning of the end of the Trump Presidency with the release of the transcript of his July 25, 2019 telephone conversation with President Zelenky of Ukraine.

Tomorrow may be even more historic, with the release of the whistleblower return about the actions by Trump related to Ukraine and Congressional hearing with DNI McQuire.

Bon Appetit.


No comments:

Post a Comment