Monday, May 22, 2023

May 22, 2023 Lunch - Bun Cha Gio with grilled Pork. Dinner - Hamburger steaks with Salad and an ear of corn

May 22, 2023 Lunch - Bun Cha Gio with grilled Pork.  Dinner - Hamburger steaks with Salad and an ear of corn


I ate a bowl of granola with milk, yogurt and strawberries for breakfast.


Then I worked until 12:45  I then chopped four small leaves of romaine and added it to the leftover Bun Cha Gio with grilled pork from Vietnam Pho and added cilantro. I watched Leicester play Newcastle to a 0 to 0 draw.


Then at 2:00 I checked the market and found my portfolios Lion dropped a little. It seems like the market is treading water until the outcome of the debt ceiling debate is resolved.


Then I worked until 4:15 and at 4:45 I pruned the roses in the front yard.


At 5:00 I watched Erin Burnett and 6:00 we started cooking dinner. I fetched the three ears of corn and filled a pot half full of water and heated it to boil the ears of corn.  I then made a salad with romaine lettuce, two Roma tomatoes diced,two radishes sliced, 1/3 cucumber peeled and sliced, and four, blueberries and five slices of Swiss Gruyere cheese, 



I refreshed the dressing with lemon juice and olive oil and dressed the salad.  I also opened a bottle of 2014 De Ponte Dundee Hills Pinot Noir.




Suzette grilled hamburger steaks and boiled the ears of corn.




We enjoyed dinner and after dinner we walked around the block and then Willy toasted rounds of baguette and we spread brie and St. Andre on them and finished our wine with bites of cheese.


Later I ate cookies, hot chocolate and a nit of chocolate ice cream.


I blogged and went to bed at midnight.


Bon Appetit 



No comments:

Post a Comment