Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 10, 2023 Breakfast - Granola, yogurt and milk with blueberries. Dinner - PPI Teriyaki Salmon with rice and steamed sugar snap peas

May 10, 2023 Breakfast - Granola, yogurt and milk with blueberries. Dinner - PPI Teriyaki Salmon with rice and steamed sugar snap peas


I ate a bowl of Granola, yogurt and milk with blueberries and strawberries for breakfast. 


 Then I worked on a motion for Rehearing in an appeal, except for a short appointment with Rahim for 45 minutes.


I filed the Motion by 3:45 and then meditated from 4:15 to 4:45 and soon thereafter Suzette arrived.


We ate some mixed nuts but were hungry so soon we de-stemmed a small pile of sugar snap peas that Suzette steamed.


She microwaved some PPI teriyaki salmon with lobster broth cooked rice from Monday night’s dinner.




We drank the last of the Portuguese Espiral white vino verde.




Later we ate chocolate with sips of cognac.


Suzette went to bed at 8:00 but I stayed up until 10:00.


This the first day in a while that I did not eat lunch.  The granola carried me without hunger through the day.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment