Monday, April 24, 2023

April 24, 2023 Breakfast - Lax on bagel. Lunch - Salami Salad  Dinner - PPI Casarecce Pasta with Sautéed Mushrooms, Zucchini, onion, steak, garlic, and tomatoes 


This was a very predictable food day.  I thought it was exactly the food I love. 


For breakfast at 9:30 I toasted two slices of an everything bagel and spread cream cheese on them and then slices of Gravad Lax, red onion, and capers and ate a bowl of fruit salad.




I worked on taxes until 1:45 when I made a salad with romaine lettuce, two sliced radishes, red onion slices, cucumber slices, a tomato diced, four slices of salami diced, and a handful of Moroccan deprived black olives with Cesar dressing.  Is also toasted a slice of French baguette and then melted slices of Jarlsberg cheese on it.




After lunch a worked on taxes until 4:00 and then watched Ari and took two long phone calls.


Suzette came home at 4:30 and showered and dressed and went to dinner with her girl’s group.


At 6:00 I started to walk but it was raining so I rode 1/2 mile until the rain stopped and then rode 1 mile.


When I returned home i checked the garden and pond when Suzette returned at 7:00


I heated the PPI pasta, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and garlic with slices of Parmesan cheese and we watched the Antiques Roadshow.  




When the second hour ended at 8:00 Suzette went to bed since she had awakened at 5:30.


I stayed up to watch Colorado play Seattle in game four of their Stanley Cup playoff and Rachel Maddow.


Seattle won in overtime to tie the series 2 games each.


Bon Appetit in



No comments:

Post a Comment