Friday, April 14, 2023

April 14, 2023 Lunch - Salami Salad. Dinner - PPI Stewed Beef Short Ribs with PPI Mashed Potatoes and steamed green beans

 April 14, 2023 Lunch - Salami Salad. Dinner - PPI Stewed Beef Short Ribs with PPI Mashed Potatoes and steamed green beans


I made a bowl of oatmeal with apple, hydrated cherries, and walnuts for breakfast.


I rode 2 miles on the stationary bike after breakfast.


Then for lunch I made a big salad with romaine lettuce, a diced tomato and sliced radish, red onion, salami, and cucumber.


I toasted two slices of Bosque baguette and spread slices of brie cheese on them and ate a wonderful lunch.


We went to a birding lecture at 3:00 and were amazed to finally learn how to adjust binoculars.


The market was down so I did nor check it.


I snapped about 1/4 lb. of string beans and Suzette heated the PPI stewed Beef Short Ribs and Mashed Potatoes and sautéed green beans and almond slivers for a quick delicious dinner.


I opened the 2019 Chianti Classico Single vineyard red I recently bought at Costco and we kept drinking it because it was a good wine.  






After dinner we ate milk chocolate with almonds and the last Chocolate chocolate Chip Cookies with sips of the wine.







We watched the first episode of Season 5 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and then I lay down and Suzette watched a couple find a house near Harrisburg, PA.


Suzette came to bed a bit after 9:00 and fell asleep and I blogged.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment