Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 6, 2017 Lunch – Taj Mahal. Dinner – Hamburger Steaks with sautéed mushrooms and onions and an ear of corn

July 6, 2017 Lunch – Taj Mahal. Dinner – Hamburger Steaks with sautéed mushrooms and onions and an ear of corn

I ate ½ bagel for breakfast and then we rode to Rio Bravo and back.

For lunch I went to Taj Mahal and ate my usual saag paneer, onions, tandoori chicken, Mushroom and chicken curry, meatballs in tamarind sauce, and riata.  Today the flavors seemed particularly vibrant.

I had no plan for dinner when Suzette came, but she soon came up with a menu that was more or less the meal we had for July 4th; hamburger steaks cooked with sliced mushrooms and onion with an ear of corn and a bowl of cucumber soup garnished with croutons.

I loved this meal on July 4 and I loved it again tonight.


We drank a couple of open reds and then finished the meal with glasses of Archery Summit Rose’.  The Archery Summit Rose is a rich 100% Pinot Noir grown on the Dundee Hills in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.

It is a superb wine.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment