Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 3, 2016. Dinner Hamburger steak, Coen on the cob, Asparagus, fresh sliced tomato and Bibb lettuce garnish

August 3, 2016. Dinner  Hamburger steak, Coen on the cob, Asparagus, fresh sliced tomato and Bibb lettuce garnish

Saturday Suzette went to the Farmers’ Market and bought fresh corn and beautiful ripe tomatoes.  

I ate peanut and honey sandwiches for lunch on dark toasted French bread.

Today I stopped at Lowe’s for milk at $2.00 per gallon and bought 2 lb. of ground chuck (80% lean) for $3.49/lb. 

When Suzette arrived home around 5:30, we decided to grill hamburgers and garnished them with slices of melted creamy German Cambozola blue cheese from Costco.  We heated a pot of water and boiled the two ears of corn on the cob and asparagus.  I also sliced the tomato and toasted a couple of pieces of Fano baguette.  Suzette fetched the mayo and I fetched catsup.  Suzette made an attractive plate with a Bibb lettuce and sliced tomato garnish and we had a lovely dinner.  Suzette drank a beer and later the last of the Spanish Cava rose.  I drank water because my stomach may not yet have recovered.




I then went to meditate at 6:30.

Suzette are some ice cream while I was meditating and we went to bed a little after 9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment