Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26, 2016 Lunch – Greenhouse Bistro Dinner – Hamburger, stir fried baby bok choy, and sautéed onion

August 26, 2016 Lunch – Greenhouse Bistro   Dinner – Hamburger, stir fried baby bok choy, and sautéed onion

I drove to the Greenhouse Bistro for lunch with Steve after our hearing in Bankruptcy Court today.  I ordered  a new salad it was a composed salad combining a layer of thin slices of fresh cucumber cut into the shape of long pieces of linguini with a pile of smoked salmon on top, garnished with a loose mound of guacamole sprinkled with sesame seeds and surrounded by fresh tomato slices.  It was very lovely, unique and very delicious served with a hot and sweet Chinese mustard dressing.  

Steve ordered a Monte Cristo sandwich, which he liked.  It had several slices of ham and cheese between slices of bread that had been battered and fried like French toast.

At 4:30 I baked two potatoes and thawed out a hamburger steak.  At 6:00 I cut up a head of baby bok choy, a slice of onion, ginger and garlic and then went out to the driveway and gathered 1/3 cup of purselane.  I then sliced an onion and stir fried the baby bok choy and purselane in the wok and in a large sautéed three slices of onion and the hamburger steak.  The sautéed onion, hamburger, and baby bok choy was enough food for dinner so I put the baked potatoes into the fridge.  

I drank some PPI Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir from Trader Joe’s with dinner.

Later I ate some of Suzette’s birthday cake.

Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment