Wednesday, November 15, 2023

November 15, 2023 Lunch - Pita Pocket Sandwich. Dinner - PPI Enchiladas

November 15, 2023 Lunch - Pita Pocket Sandwich. Dinner - PPI Enchiladas 

I watched the news from 4:00 until 5:30 and then slept until 7:30.


I showered and dressed and then ate one thin slice of bagel and one thick slice of bagel spread with cream cheese and garnished with slices of red onion and Gravad lax and sprinkled with capers.


I worked until 1:00, when I made a pita pocket sandwich by toasting 1/2 pita and filling it with slices of tomato, cured ham, labni, tzatziki, and red onion slices.  I ate four dill pickles, four olives, and a pile of pickled turnip sticks with the sandwich and drank the last glass of mint flavored yogurt drink for lunch.



I worked with Rahim to prepare several documents in the afternoon until 4:30;when Suzette arrived.


We heated the PPI Enchiladas with beef and zucchini and garnished the enchiladas with requeson for dinner at 6:00.


We shared a beer.



Suzette had a busy day and went to sleep at 8:00.


I had a bowl of spumoni ice cream with whipped cream for dessert and then was in bed before 9:00, but stayed up to blog and read.




Perhaps returning to work tired us.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment