Tuesday, November 28, 2023

November 28, 2023 Lunch Bagels and Gravad Lax. Dinner - Snacks

November 28, 2023 Lunch Bagels and Gravad Lax. Dinner - Snacks


Today was even less interesting than leftovers. Like being at the end o& a trail that leads to scraps of food.


I missed breakfast, so at 12:00 when things quieted down I sliced the last five of Gravad lax, toasted two thin slices of plain bagel and spread them with cream cheese and slices of red onion, lax, and capers.  The two thin 1/4 slices of bagel was not enough food, so I spread cream cheese on an untoasted 1/2 slice and lay the last three slices of lax on it.  It was gummy but filling and then I enjoyed the toasted thin slices.



At 3:00 I drove to the Post Office and mailed a letter and then drove to Lowe’s where I bought milk, more cream cheese, avocados, and a can of spaghetti sauce.  Suzette was looking for a can off spaghetti sauce to add to the eggplant parmigiana and we had none, but now we do.


I returned home by 4:00 and made a cup of hot chocolate with a dash o& rum for my snack and watched Ari Melber until Suzette came home.


Suzette heated the rest of the leftover eggplant parmigiana and ate it.


I was not hungry but around 6:30 I shelled and ate a bowl of peanuts with a white vermouth after I finished the last few bites of the uneaten eggplant parmigiana.


Then we watched two episodes of the Life of our Planet, after which Suzette went to bed.


I then toasted a pull apart roll that I had cut into two slices and buttered them and added a slice of Turkey and a slice of brie to each with a cup of tea, plus two chocolate wafer cookies for my last snack of the day.




Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment