Thursday, January 18, 2024

January 17, 2024 Breakfast - Bagel with cream cheese, Gravad lax, and red onion. Lunch - Pita with labni and tomato slices. Dinner - Pita with lamb, labni, feta, and tomato slices

January 17, 2024 Breakfast - Bagel with cream cheese, Gravad lax, and red onion. Lunch - Pita with labni and tomato slices. Dinner - Pita with lamb, labni, feta, and tomato slices

Today was a very relaxing day.


I heated the leftover bagel with cream cheese, red onion, and Gravad lax and had a bad reaction to it, perhaps due to overheating it.


I went to El Super to shop at 11:00 and loaded up on produce such as limes, a cucumber, radishes, romaine lettuce, avocados, red onions, spinach, green beans, leeks, oranges, apples, bananas, parsley, cilantro, Mexican green beans, broccoli plus eggs, milk, yogurt, fresh squeezed orange juice, a 12 pack of Negra Modelo, and shrimp. 


When I returned home I was hungry so I toasted a pita to soften it and spread labni on it and garnished it with tomato slices and ate it with black olives and a glass of kefir drink.




Suzette stayed home today and in the afternoon while I was gone to Bill’s, made two loaves of banana nut bread with pecans.


I then drove to Bill Turner’s office and reviewed a transaction for closing and talked to Bill and Matt about individual legal matters.


I arrived home at 5:15 and meditated  from 5:30 to 6:00.


I then returned to the kitchen and started dinner. I sliced the two PPI grilled  lamb chops, a tomato, and three radishes and fetched the labni and feta cheese.


We each heated a pita in the toaster and spread labni on the warm pita and added cheese, lamb, and tomato and ate the pita as an open faced sandwich with black olives.





There will be no more pita sandwiches until I get some more pitas and feta.


We went to bed early at 9:00.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment