Thursday, June 1, 2023

June 1, 2023 Lunch - Enchiladas with beans, rice, and taquitos. Dinner - Grilled Rib Steak garnished with PPI Sautéed tomatoes, PPI Roasted Vegetables, and Grilled Asparagus

June 1, 2023 Lunch - Enchiladas with beans, rice, and taquitos. Dinner - Grilled Rib Steak garnished with PPI Sautéed tomatoes, PPI Roasted Vegetables, and Grilled Asparagus

I awakened at 4:00 and went back to sleep at 5:30 and slept until 8:30.


I got dressed and ate a bowl of granola with milk and tropical fruit salad and yogurt.


Rahim arrived at 9:30 and we worked until 10:15.


Henry came at 11:00 with what was left of a large tray of red and green enchiladas with beans and rice and taquitos.  We each filled a plate and Fetched beers and ate lunch outside under the gazebo.


After lunch we cut several roses and I arrange several and gave Henry several roses to take home.


I put two Mr. Lincoln roses by my bed that I am smelling their intoxicating scent right now.


We then worked on his case from 12:00 to 1:30.


I then went to Concensus Planning for a meeting with Sandra and Jim regarding a proposed solar farm on the West Mesa to be located near property I own.


When I returned home at 3:30 I checked the Market and discovered that my portfolio had a good day that more than made up for the large loss of yesterday and took my portfolio to a new post bust high.


I lay down to watch Ari and fell asleep and woke up at 4:50 near when it ended. I watched the CNN news from Ukraine and then walked to the Country Club and back in around 35 minutes without pain or muscle fatigue.


Suzette was home when I returned and after our cocktails, she gratuitously grilled the thawed rib steak and a bunch of asparagus and heated the PPI Roasted Vegetables from dinner several nights ago (Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, and Sweet potatoes).


Suzette drank the last glass of the Bosco Montepulciano di Abbruzo and I drank the last glass of Kirkland Chianti Classico.


Suzette cooked the steak to rare and also heated the sautéed tomatoes Cynthia brought to the dinner party last Thursday and after I sliced the steak Suzette garnished the slices of steak each of us selected for our plate with the warm tomatoes.


I added a little Béarnaise Sauce but none was really needed because the tomatoes were really flavorful.




After dinner we watched an early 1998 episode of Midsomer Mystery and sipped cognacs.


When it ended at 9:30, we went to bed..


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment