Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 9, 2017. Lunch – PPI Pho Miso Noodle Soup, Dinner – Garlic Eggplant with Pork, water chestnuts and Savoy cabbage and rice

March 9, 2017. Lunch – PPI Pho Miso Noodle Soup,  Dinner – Garlic Eggplant with Pork, water chestnuts and Savoy cabbage and rice

I made a lovely Pho noodle Miso soup on Wednesday with about ½ lb. of PPI grilled rib steak, ½ cup of diced green beans, 4 oz. of tofu, a diced shallot, and a handful of spinach, plus ¼ of a tomato.  I flavored the broth with a cube of Pho seasoning, a large T. of red Miso, and the two steak bones.  The soup was very flavorful and full of protein.

For dinner I wanted to cook one of the eggplants, so I suggested Suzette make her favorite dish, Garlic Eggplant, won which I added a diced pork cutlet, a 5 oz. of sliced water chestnuts, and 2 cups of diced Savoy cabbage.  We heated some PPI rice and served the dark spicy filling dish over rice.  Here is the recipe.




Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment