Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 18, 2016 Lunch – Beef fajita. Dinner – PPI Pesto Pasta with Pork and Fruit Cream Sauce

November 18, 2016 Lunch – Beef fajita. Dinner – PPI Pesto Pasta with Pork and Fruit Cream Sauce

I went to the Business Law CLE today after filing a Motion for Reconsideration in the LRG Adjudication.

The CLE served beef fajitas with guacamole, black beans, rice and salad for lunch.  I ate with Bill Chappell and Les Campbell who filled me in on their Doug Vaughn adventures.

I arrived home tired after three long days of work at 5:45 and a slow drive through 5:00 traffic.

I nibbled on guacamole and turkey salad and drank a Coors beer while watching the news. After Brooks and Marcus’ commentary and eulogy for Gwen Ifell, we drove to the Crooked Kilt and drank a delicious dark ale and talked to Sheryl and Mike.  They have done a great job converting an empty warehouse into a brewery and beer hall.

We then drove back home and Suzette suggested heating the pesto pasta. I agreed and suggested adding a PPI pork chop and fruit to it.  Suzette diced the pork chop and fruit and sautéed it with some PPI broccoli and the added about ½ cup of crema and 2 T. of cream to make a cream sauce.  She the heated the pasta in the bag in the microwave and served the sauce over the pasta for a quick and delicious dinner.  I poured glasses of Leese-Fitch Sauvignon Blanc.

We later ate slices of the chocolate dessert with a drizzle of pomegranate crime anglais.

I went to bed at 9:20.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment