Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016 Breakfast – lax and cream cheese on toasted French bread, Lunch – Greenhouse Bistro and Bakery, Dinner – shrimp and Pork Confit Tacos

February 17, 2016 Breakfast – lax and cream cheese on toasted French bread, Lunch – Greenhouse Bistro and Bakery, Dinner – shrimp and Pork Confit Tacos

I had to go to court today, so I made lax, cream cheese, on French bread open faced sandwiches and drank Earl Grey tea.


After court we met Marty at The Range and I helped finish a pecan sticky bun with another cup of Earl Grey tea.

Aaron then drove us to the Greenhouse Bistro and Bakery for a lunch meeting with Joe and Mike.  We all ordered from the sandwich menu.  Among the choices were the Southwestern Rueben with grilled bratwurst, the Cuban, and the Monte Christo.  All sandwiches were served with salads.  I chose the raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  I also ordered a Hoegaarden and was surprised to discover it was a white wheat beer, because I was expecting an ale.  Everyone loved their lunch and said they would return.

I worked all afternoon.  Suzette came home around 5:30 and we decided to eat before I went to meditate.  Suzette fetched some of the pork confit from the garage fridge and heated it, the PPI shrimp taco filling, the stewed apples, and one red chile tortillas in the microwave and we had a pleasant dinner as we watched the PBS News Hour.  I went to meditate at 6:45.

When I returned at 8:20 I ate a bowl of yogurt with some more of the stewed apples and cherries.

Bon Appetit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment