Sunday, February 4, 2024

February 4, 2024 Brunch - Sausage, onion, potato, and egg burritos with bacon, and orange juice. Late Lunch - Salami and chicken salad sandwiches with yogurt milk.

February 4, 2024 Brunch - Sausage, onion, potato, and egg burritos with bacon, and orange juice. Late Lunch - Salami and chicken salad sandwiches with yogurt milk.


Today was relaxing and only two meals.  


At 11:00 after the news I fried six slices of bacon and then diced 2/3 of an onion, a baked potato, four cloves of garlic minced, and sliced two sausage patties that I sautéed with 4 T. of butter and when cooked added five whisked eggs mixed with a dash of salt, white pepper, and oregano. While the ingredients were sautéing I sliced an avocado into thin slices.and filled three glasses with fresh orange juice from El Super.


Willy arrived around 11:15 and we toasted a flour tortilla for each of us and we each filled our tortilla with the cooked mixture and took two slices of bacon and ate a tremendous brunch.





At 3:30 I became hungry again and so did l. Suzette ate all except the last two T. of chicken salad and I toasted three slices of baguette. 


I spread basil Mayo on two and then lay slices of fontina cheese on top and then three slices of cured ham on one and four slices of salami on the other and the last two T. of chicken salad on the third slice.



I ate this hearty meal with a glass of yogurt milk and then at 4:00 walked to the country club and back.


Neither Suzette or I were hungry so we did not eat dinner.


I did eat cookies with hot tea with milk later as we watched TV.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment