Friday, November 24, 2023

November 24, 2023 Lunch - Turkey Noodle Soup. Crab Soufflé and Pecan Pie

November 24, 2023 Lunch -  Turkey Noodle Soup. Crab Soufflé and Pecan Pie


This was a day of nibbling.


At around 9:3 I heated the turkey broth with all of the bones.  I cooked the broth for about two hours and then spent an hour picking the bones out of the broth, which resulted in lots of turkey in the broth and my mouth.




Suzette came home around 12:30 and made a great turkey and noodle soup by adding some porcini flavored noodles to some of the broth.


After lunch I rested and 4:00 I walked for 1/2 hour to the Country Club.


When I returned I collapsed into a chair.


Then at around 7:00 I ate a slice of pecan pie.


Then at 7:30 Suzette heated some baked string beans and 1/2 of the PPI crab soufflé. I ate a few bites of beans and soufflé and later some cookies for a poorly organized day of food.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment