Thursday, December 15, 2016

December 14, 2016. Lunch – Donut Mart.  Dinner – Vietnamese Miso Noodle Soup

My lunch appointment cancelled, so I called Rahim, who I had agreed to meet at 2:30. And he was gracious enough to meet me at 12:45 at Donut Mart on Central across the street from UNM.

The owner, Fariq?, was involved in a transaction with Nizar that needed legal assistance.  After we talked for a bit I ordered a chocolate frappe, which is a smoothie made with chocolate ice cream. Nizar ordered donut holes and later we ordered a chicken, cheese, and green chili quesadilla.

After lunch I finished editing the brief and then rode to Montano and back.  I am thrilled that my body seems to be coming into shape.  I was able to sit firmly on the saddle rather than having my butt and legs hanging off the saddle, so could get a more efficient and less painful stroke on the pedals.  Hooray!

Suzette was getting sick, so for dinner I made chicken Vietnamese Miso soup with wakame seaweed threads, sliced  mushrooms, ½ of a large shallot diced, chicken, celery, chard, Miso, tofu, and three kinds of noodles (wheat, rice, and mung bean thread).

After dinner I meditated and then did my final edit of Bill’s brief.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment