Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 20, 2013 My Brother’s Restaurant in Las Cruces, N.M.

November 20, 2013 My Brother’s Restaurant in Las Cruces, N.M.

I was in a nine hour hearing today, minus a 1½ hour break for lunch.  Sammie Singh, Scott and I drove to My Brother’s Restaurant for lunch, which is a local favorite.  Scott and Sammie both raved about the fajita’s and I saw that there was a fajita salad, so I ordered my, by now Las Cruces usual, Fajita Salad, with chicken fajitas.  Sammie ordered flat enchiladas and Scott ordered a large fajita platter with both chicken and beef fajitas.  My fajita salad was served with a scoop of freshly made guacamole and although I ordered raspberry vinaigrette and ranch dressing that I dressed the salad with, I mainly ate bites of guacamole and lettuce and tomatoes.  Sammie’s enchiladas looked great also. We each ordered  Bohemia's, which were on special for $3.00 on Wednesdays. 

 
 


After Court I drove back to Albuquerque in about 3 ½ hours.

Bon Appétit  

No comments:

Post a Comment