Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 22, 2013 PPI Chicken Curry

July 22, 2013 PPI Chicken Curry

I had thawed out two pork chops, but when Suzette and I spoke during the days she said we had lots of food and we should eat what we had.  We decided to heat up the chicken curry I made on Saturday for our dinner with Jeff and Debbie.  So I went by Sprouts after a closing and bought a bag of light coconut, some roasted salted peanuts, an eggplant and some red cherries and then picked up Billy from the Rail Runner station at 6:00. 
When I got home a bit after 6:00 Suzette had already heated up the curry and started cooking a pot of rice.  I got out the condiments (Major Grey Chutney, an onion pickle, a mixed pickle and a lime pickle).  I opened the bag of coconut and tasted the finely chopped coconut and discovered that the light meant less sugar added.  We each ladled rice into pasta bowls and scooped ladles full of curry onto the rice and added the condiments we liked.  Most of us drank water but I had a beer.  A very simple and delicious dinner.

 
Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment