Friday, April 14, 2023

April 13, 2023 Lunch - Leftover Chicken Mole and chili Relleno burrito. Dinner - PPI Jerusalem Chicken with rice and Orzo and steamed Sugar Snap Peas

 April 13, 2023 Lunch - Leftover Chicken Mole and chili Relleno burrito. Dinner - PPI Jerusalem Chicken with rice and Orzo and steamed Sugar Snap Peas 


I ate two men on a raft and a cup of chai for breakfast. The great advantage to a man on a raft method of cooking is that e yolk remains a liquid.



At 1: 30 I heated the leftover chili Relleno burrito and the chicken mole we bought at La Cocina restaurant at El Super at Central and Atrisco.


I wrapped the burrito in Saran and heated the burrito and mole in the microwave. The container holding the mole collapsed and left a puddle of grease on the surface.  The result was that the grease flowed out of the mole, making it creamier and cleaner tasting. The chocolate flavor came through more strongly.



I made a limeade with club soda that went well with lunch.


After lunch I checked my portfolio and today was a really good day with about a 1 1/2% increase in my portfolio.


I rested in the afternoon and we had a simple dinner of leftover Jerusalem chicken and orzo and rice with steamed Sugar snap peas.



Simple and delicious.


We ate chocolate ice cream and i went to bed at 8:30.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment