Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May 10, 2017 Another PPI food day. Lunch – Salad. Dinner – Shrimp Pd Thai


May 10, 2017 Another PPI food day.  Lunch – Salad.  Dinner – Shrimp Pd Thai

I actually had a bagel with Lax and cream cheese for breakfast.

½ on either side of a ride to the bank to get a deed signed to sell the land in California.  Let’s pray for this one to go through.

Then for lunch I made a salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and red onion, dressed with Cesar dressing.  I made two open faced cheese sandwiches with both Leyden and Cypress Cove goat cheese on toasted slices of Pastian’s French bread.

When I returned home after meditation at 7:00, I roasted a handful of peanuts and poured a little of the tamarind juice onto the PPI Pad Thai and we re-heated it in the microwave.  Suzette bought cilantro and fresh limes at El Super yesterday and we still had some mung bean sprouts to garnish the dish.  I drank tea with my dinner and a Suzette drank water.  We are being so healthy it is almost scary.

We liked the Pad Thai better today. It seemed like sitting for a day helped plus the addition of fresh lime juice, peanuts and cilantro added a bit of extra flavor.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment