Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 12, 2015 Roasted Chicken with Stir Fried Taka Choy and Shitake Mushrooms

July 12, 2015 Roasted Chicken with Stir Fried Taka Choy and Mushrooms 

Suzette had brought home a lovely roasted chicken from the Bistro.

I stir fried Taka Choy with fresh shitake mushrooms and used the gelatinous chicken sauce in the bottom of the roasted chicken container and served the heated chicken with the stir fried vegetables and a bit of PPI rice with the PPI Santiago Station Sauvignon Blanc, which tonight tasted slightly sweet with the bland chicken flavor.

I ate the last piece of Italian Cloud Cake with some of Suzette’s strawberry compote for dessert for a lovely quick meal. 

The Taka Choy is rather fibrous and not to Suzette’s liking, but I like it a lot.  I guess it is back to baby Bok Choy, which we both like.

We watched the new “Poldark” series, which I am really enjoying.

Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment