Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015 a PPI day Fried Rice with Red Cooked Chicken

June 29, 2015 PPI Day

I ate a bowl of granola with ½ mango and blueberries with yogurt for breakfast.

I heated up a piece of PPI enchilada and chopped up 2 Tbsp. of red onion, an avocado and about twenty thinly sliced cucumber wedges for lunch.

I worked until after 7:00 so Suzette made fried rice with the PPI rice and red cooked chicken and made  a fried egg pancake. I went to the garden and picked and de-stemmed a handful of chard and put into the wok to add a little color and vegetables to the fried rice.  I felt like we were eating like peasants.

To make the PPI effect complete I mixed the PPI Sauvignon Blanc and Josefina Syrah rose to make an acceptable glass of wine that was not too sweet and not too dry.

Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment