Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 11, 2012 Dinner – more sashimi and sake



I usually meditate on Wednesday evenings, so to make a fast delicious dinner, we repeated the dinner from last night except we had eaten all of the seaweed salad and squid salad, so I made rice and added some Japanese instant vinegar and sugar in an aluminum packet I had bought at Ta Lin.

I sliced the last of the salmon and octopus tentacle into sashimi cuts and sliced more fresh diakon and we poured cups of Nigori (cloudy) sake ($10.88) and had a wonderful time meal dipping fish into small bowls of prepared wasabi and soy sauce and eating the dipped fish with slices of pickled ginger.  . 

What a fast, hearty and delicious dinner!  I think I could repeat this dinner many times and not get tired of it.

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment