Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 10, 2012 Dinner - Sashimi and sake

April 10, 2012 Dinner - Sashimi and sake

I had a particularly tough hearing in the morning on Tuesday and then a Titan meeting,
so after the Titan meeting at around 3:00 pm, I knew I needed something to pick me up psychically and physically so I went by Ta Lin and saw seaweed salad, which Suzette just loves, and squid salad, which I love, so I bought a box of each of them and then about a pound of salmon and an octopus tentacle and a fresh diakon and a magnum bottle of Nigori (cloudy) sake ($10.88). 

For dinner, Suzette and I made a seaweed salad on organic salad greens and a sliced avocado on a large plate with the salads and some of the octopus and salmon sliced into sashimi slices and drank cool sake and had a wonderful time meal dipping fish into small bowls of prepared wasabi and soy sauce and eating the dipped fish with slices of pickled ginger.  

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment