Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December 27, 2017 Lunch – Polish Dog at Costco, Dinner – PPI Enchiladas with Black Beans and mango pineapple salsa

After every great food day there must be average food days.

Today was less than wonderful food.  The best meal was a quick breakfast of ½ bagel smeared with cream cheese and garnished with slices of red onion and Lax with a cup of Earl Grey tea.

I worked until almost 2:00 and then rode to Montano and back.  After I returned I went to Costco and ate a Polish Dog.  Then I went to Home Depot and then visited with Shahin.  Then I shopped at Sprouts for green beans, Brussels Sprouts, milk, and olive oil.

I then meditated and went home at 7:00, where I ate PPI enchiladas, Black Beans, mango and pineapple salsa and sour cream with radishes and a Negra Modelo.


Suzette threw up her dinner so, since I ate the same dinner she did, I drank a second Negra Modelo.

Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment